ADATA Reveals XPG Hunter SO-DIMMs: Up to DDR4-3000, Up to 32 GBby Anton Shilov on December 17, 2019 4:30 PM EST
ADATA has introduced its new family of SO-DIMMs for laptops and small form-factor desktops. The XPG Hunter DDR4 SO-DIMMs offer data transfer rates of up to 3000 MT/s and capacities from 8 GB to 32 GB, allowing typical dual-channel (dual slot) systems to go up to 64 GB of RAM in total.
ADATA’s XPG Hunter DDR4 SO-DIMMs are based on cherry-picked memory chips as well as high-quality PCBs. Like other enthusiast-class memory modules, the XPG Hunter SO-DIMMs feature XMP 2.0 SPD profiles to make it easier to set the correct speed settings. Also, to maximize stability, the modules come equipped with heat spreaders.
The XPG Hunter SO-DIMMs are set to be available in 8 GB, 16 GB, and 32 GB sizes and will be rated for DDR4-2666 CL18 and DDR4-3000 CL17 at 1.2 V operation.
|ADATA's XPG Hunter SO-DIMMs|
|DDR4-2666||8 GB||CL18 18-18||1.2 V|
|DDR4-3000||8 GB||CL17 19-19|
ADATA did not announce MSRPs for its XPG Hunter DDR4 memory modules, but considering the fact that we are not dealing with SO-DIMMs designed for extreme PCs, it is unlikely that the new modules will be particularly spendy.
- 32 GB Unbuffered DIMMs Listed from Eight Brands: DDR4-2400 to DDR4-4000
- Team Group Quietly Launches 32 GB DDR4 Memory Modules
- G.Skill Launches 32 GB DDR4 Modules, 256 GB Kits: Up to DDR4-4000
- Corsair Unveils 32 GB Vengeance LPX DDR4 DIMMs, 64 GB & 128 GB Dual-Channel Kits
- Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 Non-ECC Memory at Retail: $168
- ADATA Demonstrates 32 GB DDR4 Modules, Built on Micron 16 Gb
- Crucial 32 GB DDR4 Modules Found in an ASRock System